Quotes are valid for 30 days, after which the price of goods and the services rendered may be altered having regard to fluctuations in the exchange rate or any fee charged in terms of the Public Regulations.
1. A 50% deposit is required on acceptance of the quotation and prior to commencement of manufacture. All relevant invoice details- like the company name and address and vat and reg numbers must be supplied via email on acceptance of the quotation.
2. Balance of payment is due prior to delivery. Manufactured items may be inspected at the factory if required , before final payment.
3. StoneCast reserves the right to postpone deliveries in adverse weather conditions and if full payment has not yet been received.
4. Stonecast products remain the property of Stonecast until full payment is received.
5. There is an approximate 3-4 week leadtime on most orders. This depends on the quantity and nature of the product.
6. Retention fees are not applicable to Stonecast Products.
7. We do not have card facilities so please bring proof of payment or cash when you collect..
8. Stonecast reserves the right to revise the delivery and placement quotation after the site conditions have been determined and complications become apparent.